Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary, My Love

I remember laying eyes on you for the first time, almost seven years ago. I thought you were so strikingly handsome and smart. I NEVER would have thought you would have been interested in ME! I was minding my own business drawing blood in the ER when I was approached by Dawnetta asking me to go on a date with you. I was apprehensive at first, because I was dating a loser at the time. So I agreed to "a tea date" with you per Linda and that was it. From that moment on...it was bliss! Well, until you do something stupid (BITA), which you sometimes you have a bad case of. But all in all, you are an amazing husband, friend and father. I won't go any further because that is private! I love you for all you are and am so very proud of you for all of your accomplishments! You strive to make our family better and we have become such a close, loving family. I am so glad we had Nico and Abbie to make our family complete. Especially Abbie to give you the little girl to soften your edges. I love you so, so much and 5 years seems like 5 days. The next 50 years are going to fly by quickly just as the last 7 did. I hope we get to sneak away for at least 10 minutes today to crack a bottle of champaigne, make a toast, steal a kiss, and go about our merry way in mad rush of Christmas chaos! Happy Anniversary and Merry Christmas my love, I hope we survive it!!!

No comments: