Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day

Gobble-Gobble...
It's Thanksgiving already! My husband is hunting and I have the house pretty much decorated for the Holidays. We have yet to go out and chop down the tree. Maybe the weekend after next. I don't want to do it too soon for two reasons:
1. I don't want it to rot too soon.
2. Abbie...Need I say more?
This is our first Thanksgiving without Laurie. But she HATED Thanksgiving. She never got to donner on time, or anthing else for that matter! She was defineately never stressed herself out getting anywhere. But don't we all wish we could be like that?

My brother was supposed to be released from jail for the Holiday. Nobody has heard anything from him. I truly hope he straightens his life out. For my sweet mother's sake. For the love of God, my mother has been praying for 40 some years that he straighten's up! It is so sad to waatch your family fall apart over drugs and alcohol, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

I went to my Rheumatologist yesterday and he is doing some extensive testing. More blood work and xrays. Hopefully I will have a diagnosis when I go back in Janurary.
I am so sick and tired of being in constant pain.

I hope everyone has a delightful Holiday and does not eat too much turkey and pie! What am I thankful for?
My healthy family and that I DO NOT HAVE TO COOK DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mangia! Mangia!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: