Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Blues

I remember when my sister in law Pam and I used to gear up and go shopping on Black Friday. We would have our coffee in hand, and Tylenol, and tennis shoes. I LOVED spending days with her, she was so much fun. We were like soul sisters. We kind of drifter apart over the years. And since her and my brother have seperated, we hardly talk at all. Not because of the separation, but because we have our own crazy lives. She has taken on the role of mommy to her two younf grandsons. And I have two babies myself. Back in the olden days, we would sit on the porch until the wee hours of the morning listening to music and talking about life. I remember when I got married the first time and left for my honeymoon, we cried for three hours because we didn't know how we would survive without one another for a WHOLE WEEK! Oh, Pammy Sue... how I miss you! I will always think of you as my sister...and I will always love you like one...no matter where the path of life takes us...Zat U Santa Clause????

No comments: