Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Same time, next year!

Hello all,
Well, I can proudly say that I survived the entire Holiday Season! I even have all of the Christmas decorations down and put away. I have not had time to sit and think about 2007. Frankly, I was thrilled to ring in a whole new year! It just did not seem like Christmas this year. Usually I say that every year and by the time Christmas Eve rolls around, I am already excited. This year that anticipation of waiting for that "thrill" never came! I'm not sure why. I hate feeling that way, for I should be blessed that I have my family around me, healthy children, a great husband and a beatuful home. I think I am still exhausted from moving twice in one month last summer! Hopefully 2008 is a prosperous and healthy one! I wish you all health, wealth and love for the new year!!!

No comments: