Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ready for a Splurge!

Have you ever wished you could just go shopping and buy whatever you wanted! Hell, I just wish I could go shopping! I would be happy with a day of window shopping! My dear daughter is at the age (19months) where she DON'T let mommy out of her sight! Not even to take a pee. Seriously, I go to the bathroom, she follows behind me, unrolls the toilet paper for me, flushes the toilet and hands me the towel when I am done washing my hands. Don't get me wrong, it's really nice having my own personal assistant and all, but somedays, I just want some peace! My kids are the greatest joys of my life, and I wouldn't want to live one single day without them. But I sure would like to have a "me" day. You know, the one where you get to go to ANY store YOU want to and stay for however long you want to! I can't even imagine that! It's been like six years since I have done that. Maybe longer. If my son has something he needs to go to the store for, it's let's get it and go! My daughter has only been to Wal Mart once in her 19 months of life! I'm not big on taking babies into germ infested stores like Wal Mart. Bleh! They seem to want to crawl all over the floors and touch EVERYTHING in sight! Super BLEH! I don't know why I am in this mood today, maybe it's because everyone I know is out shopping, it's beautiful outside...too cold to hang out but sunny enough to take a ride to the mall! Perfect shopping weather. I am eating my heart out here! I guess I'll have to settle for Ebay and the JCPenney catalog! Again...BLEH!

No comments: