Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Baby

We are proud to announce that there will be a new "Kieta" coming to a theatre near you. My brother-in-law and his girlfriend Bonny are expecting their first child in July. As a matter of fact, it is due July 31st, the day after my birthday. I am so happy for them. It brings me joy to know that my kids will have a cousin close in age. I hope for my daughter's sake they have a girl, but then I want to be selfish and her be the only girl in the family. Is that mean? Right now, she is the PRINCESS, and if they have a girl, she won't be the princess anymore. That will suck. All I ask, is that this baby is healthy with ten little fingers and ten liitle toes. The best part about it is; I get to babysit and sent it home and get a good night's sleep!!!! LOL! Love you Steve and Bonny, you will be awesome parents!

No comments: