Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Miss You...


This is the last picture I took of my dear, sweet sister about a week before she passed away last year. We were at my mom's house on Christmas Day for dinner. She was so happy to be there with us and my baby girl. She absolutely adored Abbie. She always told me from the day I got pregnant that I was having a girl. I know she is her guardian angel and she watches over her. She passed away Janurary 3rd 2009. It seems like a lifetime ago that I have heard her voice, yet I'll never forget her laugh. It seem like eternity since I have seen her face, yet I'll never forget her smile. I love you, sissy. I hope Heaven is everything you thought it would be. I hope you are running your fingers through that lion's mane, riding that drop of rain, visiting with your dad, and grandma and all of those we lost along the way. Until we meet again, please be our angel and always remember how much you are forever loved and missed.

No comments: