Thursday, December 31, 2009

One Year, and I still miss you terribly!

It still hurts like it happenend yesterday. It's been an entire year. It's so hard to believe! My dear, beautiful sister passed away from Stage 4 Lung Cancer. I remember it like it was yesterday. It is so hard to get through the days thinking that I won't have my sister to grow old with. I can't imagine how my niece must feel. Or my mom, to lose a child. I can't imagine the pain people go through losing a child. It has to be the most horrible feeling in the world. I always say, dig a hole next to my kid, because I will never be able to go on. That is the truth. I don't think I would be able to go on without my kids. They are the whole reason I am here today. I ask God everyday to grant me a few wishes only in life, keep my family healthy and happy, and me healthy enough to take care of my kids. God less you my dear sweet Sissy, who has gone way too soon. You are loved and missed so much now and will be...forever. I love you!

No comments: