Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Book....

For everyone who doesn't really know me, I have been wanting to write a childrens book since my son, Nico was born. Well, that was back in 2005. Then came Abbie. Now I don't have time to blow my nose, let alone write a book. So, like Dave says, when they start school, start writing. Sounds good! I have so many friends who are writers, that I will never compare. Stephanie Wilder-Taylor, fantastic! She was born to make people laugh. She just published her third book, "It's not me, it's you!" She is a phenominal writer. Then there is Becky Harks. She goes by "Aunt Becky". Smart and witty. The type of writer that sucks you in, and makes you laugh so hard, you pee your pants. She is my new BFF! When it comes time to this, I am hoping I have the support of my friends and family, and the smarts to do it. I will dedicate to my children, Abbie and Nico, for making my life complete and making me a mom. I hope they see in the future how very much I love and adore them.

No comments: