Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Today marks ten months

Today marks ten months my sister's been gone. I can't believe it's coming up to a year so quickly. It's seems like yesterday we found out she had the Cancer. It's hard to believe I can't pick up the phone and call her. I won't see her at Christmas this year. Every year at Christmas, she comes early and munches on all the food. Hen it comes time to eat dinner, she was full! I remember when we were younger, I would beg her not to come to dinner wearing her embrassing set-up. She had a Santa hat, flashing earrings, and a sweat shirt that said, "Santa, I want it all!" I would give anything to see that again. One thing I tell my kids and my husband, "Don't take your family for granted, for one day, you'll wake up to find, they won't be with us anymore!"

No comments: