Saturday, November 7, 2009

July at Christmas????

You know how they say Christmas in July? Well, today was July in the middle of November. Today was supposed to be the day Dave and I re-newed our vows for our 5th wedding Anniversary. We decided to postpone it for alot of reasons. It would have been a beautiful day, (had we done this today). The temperature reached almost 70 degrees. Wow. I took Nico outside for a bit and we went to dinner and to the mall to get my little shoe-less princess a new pair of shoes. I almost fell on the floor when they measured her foot and told me she was a size 6! She is 14 months old and a size 6 shoe and wears 3 and 4T clothes. My kids are MONSTERS! Nico is 4 1/2 and weighs 84lbs and wears a size 2 shoe and 10-12 in clothes. His brothers, who are 4 and five years older than him, wear the same size. God bless them and me!
Tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer, weather-wise. It's my father-in-law's 60th surprise birthday party. I hope he enjoys it. He is a wonderful man. They don't make them like him anymore. I can't think of a time we needed him that he wasn't there. Especially when we moved the last time. The poor guy would come over right after work, move furniture until bedtime and come back the next day to do it again. He never makes you feel like your asking for too much or he is in a hurry. I hope you enjoy your day Dad...we love you!!! Shannon

No comments: