Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy Birthday My Love!

Today is my dear sweet Husband's Birthday. He is 36 years old! He is always a baby to me since I am the cougar! I am four years older than he is. Age is only a number, right? Today I celebrate him for everything he is. He is a wonderful father and husband. My best friend, confident, and sometimes the biggest pain in my butt! But, I would never want to know what life would be like without him. He has blessed me with two wonderful step-sons. And two beautiful children Nico and Abbie. My life is so rich and full because of you sweetheart. I know times are rough sometimes, but WE always make it through...together. And through life, that is the way we will handle life's up and down's...together. I celebrate you today, because on this day, God brought into this world one of the greatest people he ever created. One of the most kind hearted, caring, loving, soft spoken, gentle hearted souls ever seen. Today, my love, is your day and I hope you take it and enjoy it sourrounded by all you have accomplished. Your four beauiful, healthy children, a wife that admires you more than anyone else in the world and a family that loves you so very much. Today my love, we celebrate you because there is no one else on earth quite like you. And I am so very blessed you chose me to share this life with you. Happy, Happy Birthday my dear sweet Love. I love you with all of my heart and soul. Shannon

No comments: