Thursday, November 12, 2009

Never forget how lucky we are...

It's funny, the other night, my parents came over so my husband and I could go out for awhile. I needed to get out and away from the kids. I was going crazy. I felt like the walls were closing in on me. We went to dinner at a local Chinese restaraunt. As we were sitting there eating, a family of four came in and sat down beside us. They had two small boys. One was severely handicapped and in a wheelchair. He was so pitiful looking in broke my heart. I could barely take another bite of food. I felt so horrible for wanting to get away from my perfect, healthy, beautiful,smart kids! What's wrong with me? Dae assures me that it's perfectly normal for parent's to feel like that from time to time. Mind you, I go from two kids Mon- Thurs to four kids Fri-Sat-Sun. I NEVER-EVER get a break! Not that I want one. But sometimes I get envious of the neighbor's when I see them all decked out going for a night out on the town. But I would much rather spend the evening with the kids screaming and running around the house, messing everything up begging me to make them something to eat...ANYDAY! Thank you God for my children! Please continue to keep them happy and healthy. Which is and always has been my nuber one priority!

No comments: