Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The End of the Cursing

Well another milestone down. This time...MOM! I have to stop swearing...for good this time. Yeah, here and there Dave and I use our little cuss words in everyday sentences. "I'm gonna kick yer ass!" ,"What the hell?", "OH Sh#&!",and a few other little flubber's here and there that are sometime's "cute" when the kiddo's repeat. Well, today I was getting Abbie out of bed this morning and realized that my dear husband was messing around with the monitor (which really makes me mad), and she was screaming for a long period of time before I heard her. I must have used the F-word (not realizing it at the time), in a screaming brawl to my husband who wasn't even in the house, and when I came downstairs, My 4 1/2 year old repeated me WORD FOR WORD! YIKES! No more of that word! It really doesn't sound good coming out of a 4 year old's mouth, so I can imagine what it must sound like coming out of a 40 year old's! BLEH!

No comments: