Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The twelve days of Christmas

Hello fellow blog readers, I am here to remind you that there is only 13 days until the Eve of Christmas! If anyone is hurried, stressed, tired and losing hair then you are on my team! I have been trying to clean, cook, send cards, find presents, wrap presents, and keep sane each and every day. No wonder they say people become depressed after the Holidays. I think your body is so used to being stressed out and tense, that when it is all said and done, and you get the first load of mail out of the mailbox after the first of the year, you feel like crying when you see the balances on ALL those credit cards!!!! I have braced myself in advance this year, so I don't pass out on the foyer floor when I do open the damaging envelopes. I have approximately one million people coming to dinner Christmas Eve. It is also my third wedding Anniversary. We picked Christmas Eve to get married so that each and every year we could feel the love with our families and celebrate our union as a family. . . the kicker? We have yet to get a "Happy Anniversary!" from anyone. Either no one remembers or does not care to remember for fear they might have to get ANOTHER gift! It is really quite sad. But hey, MY mom and dad always acknowledge it, so in my eyes, that is all that matters. Merry Christmas all!!!!

No comments: